Police suspect carbon monoxide poisoning in the deaths of four members of a family, found in their Pocatello home.
This morning's Idaho State Journal reports that detectives are on the scene of a home on the 1700 block of Satterfield Drive in Pocatello. That's where neighbors told the Journal that the family—two adults and two children—were found deceased in the late evening hours of Feb. 23 when the family didn't arrive for a dinner at a neighbor's house. Police believe the family may have died Feb. 22.
Neighbors told the Journal that the family also included a son and daughter who were currently away from home while serving missions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.