Judges are looking for an original design that will grace the official race T-shirts. The multi-stage women's team cycling event will be held from Thursday, May 24, through Monday, May 28, with stages being held across southwest and central Idaho. Some of the best women's pro teams from around the world will be in town to compete for the $100,000 purse, as well as points heading into the London Summer Olympics.
Think you've got what it takes? Here are the details, but above all, don't procrastinate too much: entries are due by Friday, May 4.
• All entries must incorporate the words "Exergy Tour."
• Colors are limited to the official tour colors: white, orange, green, gray and red.
• The official theme is "Celebration of Women's Cycling."
• Artwork can be no larger than 11-inches by 17-inches.
• Designs must be submitted either on as a .jpg file or original artwork can be dropped off at Boise Weekly headquarters at 523 Broad St.
• Multiple entries will be accepted.
The winning design will be selected by a panel of judges and be printed on organic-cotton T-shirts as part of the official Exergy merchandise program. Additionally, 10 percent of the proceeds from sales will go to the tour's charitable partner, the National Association of Girls and Women in Sport.
There is no cost to enter, but remember, all entries are due to BWHQ no later than Friday, May 4. For more information, call the office at 208-344-2055.