Your assertion that the Institute for American Values "had ties to State Rep. Lynn Luker's 'religious freedom' bill" is categorically false. I am the president of IAV, so I should know. In fact, I and others on the IAV board publicly opposed this and similar bills at the time -- David Blankenhorn
Some women are still having children, so you still have work to do.
The GOP is NOT fiscally conservative. They are the reason this country is deep in debt is the direct fault of the GOP.
Republicans always lie and obfuscate on purpose. For instance:
1. "Right to Work" actually means "Right to Fire.”
2. "Pro-life" actually means just "Pro-birth" - they walk away from the baby once it is born.
3. "Compassionate conservatism" actually means "warmonger.”
4. "Export democracy" actually means "Wage Unnecessary WAR for Personal Profit.”
5. "Deficits don't matter" actually means "Don't put the cost into the main budget" and "Cook the books.”
6. "Privatization" is actually "Legalized Theft.”
7. "No Child Left Behind" is a euphemism for "Keep them dumb!" and "Child-Labor" and "Forced Sunday School All Week Long.”
8. "Job creators are also "Job destroyers.”
9. "Family values" means "Rejecting everyone who is gay, liberal, educated or loving someone of the "wrong color.”
10. "Trickle-down" means "Flood-up.”
11. "Small government" means "Profuse spending" and "Bedroom supervision.” These clowns want government small enough to fit into a uterus.
12. "Respect for all sides" is "Sour grapes!" and "We need to pack the Supreme Court.”
13. "Safeguard religious liberty" is a pretext to "I will discriminate freely, even unlawfully.”
The Boise River Park wave schedule and the efforts of Ryan, the wave shaper, has reduced any conflicts to a mere whisper as of Fall 2014. The Boise Surf Kayak Rally in June 2014 provided a great glimpse of how the Boise River Park can and is being shared by surf, SUP and kayak enthusiasts... here is the video!! http://youtu.be/yZdxPgZEGUQ
We love having the Boise River Park available virtually every year and all year long. It has been a great addition to the community and a focal point for urban surf, SUP and kayaking throughout the region. The Phase II fundraising is underway too! It will add so much to this area of Boise and solidify Boise as the heart of #idahoriverlife. For more about how you can help visit: http://www.boiseriverpark.com/riverlife/Th…
Risch was responding to his constitutes , like myself. I did not want to loose motorized access to the
RIP Rusty...You died a hero...
This is shaping up to be the largest gathering of cave-painters in cave-painter history. The level of ignorance radiating from this event should be visible from outer space.
I like the rest of the pix but what brought me here was a great dunk shot pic of Dr.J over Knick Bob MacAdoo circa 1978 - there's gotta be more pix - does Paul have an archive on the net, or website like Berman? 'Yo Doc!'
This "man" robbed me ten years ago. It is a thrill and a pastime to him. Motherland, my cousins act like it's a boogeyman name after he broke into my home.
This makes me so sad. Once again, small businesses sell out to the big fish in the tank.
I know what you are saying Mr. Cope.
© 2015 Boise Weekly
Website powered by Foundation