We do not offer a big prize, but you may contact our winners to see that we are the real site where nobody will steal your poetry. Moreover, you have a chance to be published.
The Aquillrelle 2nd poetry contest is in full swing. This is just a reminder that you are personally invited to join our second contest.
Cash prizes await the winners, and publication the other finalists.
So, if you trust your poetry's beauty, you are heartily welcome to submit.
1. Participants must be above 18 years of age, or sponsored by such a person.
2. Any style accepted ? rhyme, no rhyme, nature, family, erotica, personal, society, humor, etc.
3. We apply no censorship, however it is fair to tell you up front that poems encouraging hate, violence, pornography, derogation of others, drug abuse, and similar, have no chance of winning. Of course, if such aspects are relevant and necessary as part of the “story”, then there is no problem in using them.
4. The specific conditions of each individual contest must be adhered to.
5. Proven plagiarism will result in indefinite banning from the site.
6. Poems must be between 10 and 50 lines long, empty lines included. This limitation might change occasionally, if specified in the individual contest. Submissions should be in .doc format.
participation and prizes
1. Any number of entries per contestant, grouped in groups of 5 poems with each group priced independently (see pricing lower down).
2. Participation is charged at:
- first entry $5
- second entry $4
- third and fourth entry $3 each
- fifth entry free
To be paid uniquely by Paypal.
Please select the number of poems you wish to submit, and the relevant submission fee.
Entries expected and accepted until 31 May 2010.
Contest results will be published on 31 July 2010.
The Aquillrelle team
Aquillrelle contest is listed and verified by:
Please forward this newsletter to your fellow poets, writers and artists.
© 2017 Boise Weekly
Website powered by Foundation