Caldwell Fuzz: Fire is Fishy 

Police in Caldwell have their ears perked after some Halloween decorations in front of a home mysteriously burst into flames. The family of four inside the house reportedly woke up to blaring smoke alarms last Thursday night, and scrambled out the back door. Firefighters took just a few minutes to put out the blaze, which had quickly spread from an arrangement of decorations to the house's walls and roof, causing nearly $100,000 in damage. The queer part: The decorations didn't contain any candles, lights or extension cords. Hmmm ...
Pin It
Favorite

Comments


Comments are closed.

More by Nicholas Collias


Submit an Event

Today's Pick

Robert Cray Band

© 2017 Boise Weekly

Website powered by Foundation