John Dickinson 
Member since Mar 24, 2013



  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “Occupy Boise Wins Landmark Federal Court Ruling

Occupy Boise, what a joke! A bunch of cry babies, just jealous people wishing they could be a 1%'er too. "Oh, it's not fair, we should get some of their money too, they have more than they need anyway"! Ha ha ha haaaa! So every hard working person in America should all put their money in a big governmental pot and divide it up equally so we can all be happy! Not gonna happens Bozo's!

2 likes, 4 dislikes
Posted by John Dickinson on 02/08/2014 at 5:38 PM

Re: “String of Cyclist, Pedestrian Accidents Claims Another Life

I pedal everyday about 20 miles in a day. And I too have drove my car and seen some arrogant bikers. I bike 100% now, and regardless of who is right or wrong, I just stay as far away from cars as possible, I yield for cars, I dont expect them to stop for me and plug up heavy traffic just for me. I'll miss my turn and go another block to keep traffic flowing. A lot of streets have NO bike lanes, in that case I use the sidewalk, at times I go against the traffic if it's heavy so I can see whats coming, I use the alleys downtown.
I do have electric tail light, and front light and I use them. One person above said "go spend $5 bucks and get a light" Sorry dude a "Bic lighter" won't work for a light. My front light was $70.00 tail light $12.00 and thats not near top of the line.
I'm on a bike so I don't pretend I am just like a car, bikes can slow down cars thats what pisses them off.
However I've been pedaling at 10 degrees in the wind and snow and have had a lot of people in cars give me the finger in a crosswalk if I am a sec. late, In that case I get pissed off. "I'm sorry if I held you up for 3 seconds in your Lexus with heated seats, I know you are very important and don't want to be late for your "nail appointment" but you can have a heart once in a while. 95% of most people in cars are very courteous, the other 5% are just mad at the world, selfish and self centered! john ,Boise

8 likes, 0 dislikes
Posted by John Dickinson on 10/17/2013 at 11:21 AM

Re: “Boise Bicycle Project

These guys are great. They get you right in, show you what is wrong and why and take you through the process of how to fix it. Everyone is very friendly and professional......and they play awesome music in the shop!
Happy Customer: John Dickinson (Boise)

Posted by John Dickinson on 03/24/2013 at 10:47 AM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

© 2019 Boise Weekly

Website powered by Foundation