Money for Rec Improvements 

The Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation is accepting applications for grants given to improve various recreational services in the state. Applications are being accepted for the following programs:

Recreational Vehicle Program: Provides facilities, programs and services for RV users.
Waterways Improvement Fund: For any water-related services including the creation and upkeep of boating parking areas, moorings, marking of waterways and search and rescue services.
Off-Road Motor Vehicle Fund: To be used to acquire, purchase, improve, repair, maintain, furnish and equip off-road facilities on public and private land, and to assist with the enforcement of laws regarding off-road use.
Recreation Trails Program: Includes maintenance and acquisition for trails and trail facilities for motorized and non-motorized vehicles.
Land and Water Conservation Fund: Granted to local governments for outdoor recreation projects such as playgrounds, swimming pools, ball fields, etc.

To apply for an IDPR grant, contact your regional grant specialist. IDPR recommends attending the related workshops. RSVP for workshops by Oct. 21, or contact your region's grant specialist by calling IDPR at 334-4199.

Pin It


Comments are closed.

Submit an Event

Popular Events

  • The Human Library @ The Owyhee

    • Sat., March 23, 1-5 p.m. FREE
  • Paddlesports Rendezvous 2019 @ Idaho River Sports

    • Fri., April 12, 12-7 p.m. and Sat., April 13, 12-7 p.m. FREE
  • Full Moon Candlelight Flow Yoga Series @ Studio Move Boise

    • Fri., April 19, 7-8:30 p.m. and Sat., May 18, 7-8:30 p.m. FREE-$18

© 2019 Boise Weekly

Website powered by Foundation