Rio Flower 
Member since Apr 1, 2012


Stats

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “George Zimmerman Was Not The One Crying for Help to 911, Experts Say

Richard Kurtz who handled Trayvon's dead body says Trayvon had no bruises on his knuckles or anything else to indicate he hit Zimmerman. Now we have voice analysis experts saying without a doubt it was NOT Zimmerman who was crying for help.

The 911 callers including a 13 year old boy who was the closest to the actual scene said though it was too dark to see anything in detail, who ever was screaming for help was the one who got shot. Another 911 caller said she could hear a YOUNG BOY crying out for help.

Trayvon was 6'2 with long legs and was killed 70 yards from his father's house meaning he was full speed ahead to his HOME and he was NOT pursuing Zimmerman as Zimmerman claimed he was. Trayvon told his gf he was going to walk fast to his house, that means for Zimmerman to catch up, he had to have jogged or ran up behind Trayvon. That contradicts Zimmerman's claim that he was on his way to the car when Trayvon approached him.

Zimmerman was arrested once for domestic violence against his fiance at the time and arrested on a separate occasion for assaulting an officer while resisting arrest. He is clearly a violent person who's loved ones nor law enforcement is safe from. Trayvon smoking a little weed doesn't influence my opinion because a lot of kids experiment and weed smoker are far less violent than nonweed smokers. The last 3 presidents of the United States admitted to experimenting around that age. However, violence against women and law enforcement is intolerable and indicative of Zimmerman's abusive, and sociopathic behavior.

Zimmerman killed Trayvon in cold blood and needs to be punished severely for his crimes, not only for what he did but to set an example.

15 likes, 3 dislikes
Posted by Rio Flower on 04/01/2012 at 8:05 PM

Re: “George Zimmerman Was Not The One Crying for Help to 911, Experts Say

tengu48 That's not how it works, good try though. Read it again, it DOES NOT mean there was a 52% chance it was Trayvon and 48% chance it was Zimmerman. What it means a match that is at least a 90% is needed for it to be George.

If they compared YOUR voice to it, it wouldn't be 0%, it will have a numeric value like Zimmerman, but only the true owner of the voice can have a value of 90% or higher. Do you understand now?

4 likes, 1 dislike
Posted by Rio Flower on 04/01/2012 at 7:40 PM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

© 2017 Boise Weekly

Website powered by Foundation